We bought the C600 a few years ago and use it mostly for imaging of Westerns. We are very happy with the capabilities of the system and the recommended reagents, although other reagents also work. I am most impressed with their service. We had some water damage in the lab and the instrument got soaked. Azure sales rep and technicians responded the same day and guided us through diagnostic procedures but in the end we had to ship the instrument back to Azure for service. They organized the shipping and provided a loaner, so we never were without instrument. Excellent service.
1. Power on the system.
2. Go to Device Settings from the Main Menu.
3. On the left side of the screen, select Technical Support.
4. Insert a USB into the front USB port.
5. In the Technical Support menu, tap the support phone number 5 times in quick succession.
6. Follow the prompts in the software to generate a log file.
7. Attach the log file above.